A dermaplaning scalpel is commonly used to remove facial hair from the skin in areas such as the upper lip, eyebrow, forehead, cheeks and chin. The treatment is also used to:
- Remove dead skin cells from the face and neck
- Treat the face and neck with light exfoliation
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles due to ageing, stress, smoking, and other physical or environmental factors
- Diminish acne scars and visible pores, blotching, or other skin impurities
- Support professional-looking brow shaping
Dispatch of orders is only Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
Order cut off for same day dispatch is 2:00PM Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
Special delivery is only available for a Monday-Friday delivery and does not include Saturday, Sunday or public holiday deliveries.
Collection is available from our Portsmouth location Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00 only, or by special prior arrangement on Saturday.
For more information, see our Delivery Policy.
Don't want to pay in full? We've got you covered. Offering Klarna to bring you flexible payment options at checkout, simply pay in 3 equal interest-free instalments.
For any course above £1000 we now offer flexible finance options to suit you. Ranging from 6 - 60 months at 17.99% apr.
Find out more here.