Critical Atom x Power Supply
The Critical Atom X is a small, user-friendly tattoo power supply. The Atom X features the easy to operate buttons as the other Critical power supplies. It also has the unique colour changing voltage indicator as the original Atom and a traditional display indicating the exact voltage. The built-in magnets make it possible to attach the Atom X to any magnetic surface.
The Atom X can be used with or without a foot pedal, thanks to the pedal override mode. If you are using a foot pedal, you can choose between maintained and momentary mode. This means you can either use your pedal to get your tattoo machine running with on click, or by keeping the pedal down as long as you want to machine to run.
- Compatible with Coil and Rotary machines
- Built in Neodymium magnets for a strong hold
- Jump start Enabled for hard starting machines
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- 2 Voltage presets
- Momentary or Maintained foot switch modes. (Easy one button toggle)
- Non volatile memory (holds presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Additional mounting options available in store
- 2 year full mfg warranty
- Made in the USA
Dispatch of orders is only Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
Order cut off for same day dispatch is 2:00PM Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
Special delivery is only available for a Monday-Friday delivery and does not include Saturday, Sunday or public holiday deliveries.
Collection is available from our Portsmouth location Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00 only, or by special prior arrangement on Saturday.
For more information, see our Delivery Policy.