ABT Accreditation in Micropigmentation (Brow Only)
Spread the cost! Pay over 6 - 60 months, whatever suits your budget!
This ABT Accredited course will teach you to create hair stroke and powder brow techniques using a state of the art digital machine which is included as part of the package.
You will receive your portfolio via email once booked. The course also includes an Anatomy & Physiology pre study , this study is mandatory prior to your course starting.
You will spend 2 consecutive days with us. On day 1 you will cover all your theory work, this includes:
- Health & safety
- Professional ethics
- Anatomy & physiology recap
- Medical conditions & contraindications
- Colour theory
- Face shapes & mapping
- Machine, needle sizes and uses
- Marketing your business
- Practise pad work
Day 2 will be your practical work. You don’t have to worry about models as we provide these for you.
In addition you your training you will receive:
- State of the art Peak Kyan digital machine included PLUS your kit to complete your case studies
- ABT Accredited Anatomy & Physiology certificate
- Models provided for training
- Products and equipment provided for training
- FREE Earn & Learn day if you need to refresh your skills before your assessment
- Exclusive access to a private forum
- Award winning customer service
- Ongoing mentoring and support even after you have qualified
- Discounted onsite hotel for our students that travel from further afield
- Interest free payment plans available (no credit checks)
Following your training you will need to submit your portfolio. This will be 6 case studies and your own retouches are allowed.
Each case study is a combination of before, drawn on (mapped) and after photographs and consent form. There is also a workbook to complete however there is no exam for this course.
Once this has been submitted, marked and approved, we will invite you for your 3rd day with us, your assessment day. During this day we will observe you performing a brow treatment using all the protocols you have been taught. If successful, you are ready to start your business and making a huge return on your investment!
Included in your course is a FREE starter kit to complete your case studies, this includes:
- Peak Kyan digital machine & Atom X power pack
- 4 Brow pigments
- 1 China marker pencil (black)
- 1 Craft knife
- 1 Measuring calliper
- 50 Pigment pots
- 6 Needle cartridges (4 flat or 3 slope depending on preference in training)
- 1 Practice pad
- 1 Litre sterile water
- 1 Box of clip cord sleeves
- 1 Roll of barrier film
- 1 Pack of disposable face masks (10 per pack)
- 1 Pack of disposable aprons (100 per pack)
- 1 Box disposable gloves
- 6 Plasters
- 1 Pack of micro lances (10 per pack)
- 6 Wound care packs
- 1 Pack of aftercare ointment sachets (20 per pack)
- Case studies: 6
- Assignment questions: No
- Exam: No
- Retouches for case studies allowed: Yes
Why not try our Taster Day? It's only £199 to spend the theory day with us and gives you a great insight into the course. What's more, if you book on the full course within 4 months we will refund this!
Looking for a higher level?
VTCT offer a Level 4 in Micropigmentation, however you would need to learn brows, lips and eyeliner to gain this. Take a look at the course HERE
Our full day courses run from 10am to 4.30pm. We ask that you arrive for around 9.30am so you can grab yourself a cuppa from our student lounge, meet your fellow students and get yourself prepared for your day of learning. Although we have a finish time in our classes, if we need to we will stay if your training needs us to.
Our classes are kept small to ensure you receive the attention you deserve. Our experienced trainers are hand-selected by our Training Director Naomi O’Hara and pride themselves on their delivery and attention to detail. Our award winning Customer Service Team will ensure they are there for you throughout your journey with us and after. We are more than just an Academy, we want you to be the best you can be and know that your training is just the start of your journey!
- Must be aged 18+
- No previous experience required
This course takes place at Academy HQ in Portsmouth, Hampshire, over 3 days, including 2 consecutive training days followed by a separate assessment day, to be arranged after the training days.
Don't want to pay in full? We've got you covered. Offering Klarna to bring you flexible payment options at checkout, simply pay in 3 equal interest-free instalments.
For any course above £1000 we now offer flexible finance options to suit you. Ranging from 6 - 60 months at 17.99% apr.
Find out more here.