Colour Correction & Removal and LIFT Non Laser Tattoo Removal Training Combined Course
This course is a combination of our LIFT Non Laser Tattoo Removal Training and Colour correction and removal courses and takes place at Academy in Portsmouth, Hampshire as a one-day course.
You can do these courses separately as well as combined. The difference between the 2 courses is as follows:
- Colour correction and removal teaches you how to correct brow colour using pigments (we all know those blue brows!) and also how to remove brows using a salt saline solution
- The LIFT course allows you to remove tattoos from all areas of the body (not just brow).
- We will train you using the method you are qualified in, either Microblading, permanent make up using a digital machine or a tattooist
Colour correction and removal course content:
You may be faced with a badly placed brow for removal or you may be asked to change the colour of an orange, blue or ashy brow. This course will allow you to recognise:
- FREE bottle of LIFT
- When to correct permanent make up or micro blading
- When to remove a tattooed brow, whether that's micro blading removal or permanent make up removal by machine
- How to correct a bad brow shape or position
- The basics of colour pigmentation and its effect on the skin
- Knowing & understanding the impact of the undertones in your pigments
- Hands on practical day with models provided
LIFT non laser tattoo removal course content:
- Free bottle of LIFT
- Pre-study webinar for LIFT
- Hands on practical day with models provided
In the lead up to the training, you will receive your personal log in details for the LIFT pre study webinar from Girlz Ink directly. Once you have started watching this, you have 7 days to complete viewing it. You will also receive a free bottle of LIFT solution on your training day.
- Permanent makeup artists will be able to remove with a machine only on facial and body tattoos within the appropriate size (up to 16cm x 8cm per treatment).
- Micro blading artists will be able to remove with the manual shading tool method on facial and body tattoos within the appropriate size (up to 16cm x 8cm per treatment).
- Body Tattooists will be able to remove with a permanent make up machine/digital tattoo machine on facial and body tattoos within the appropriate size (up to 16cm x 8cm per treatment).
The LIFT product has been approved for insurance in the UK, but we cannot guarantee that your current insurer will cover it due to their differing terms. Please check with them before you book and if you cannot get cover with them, we can recommend companies that will.
Here are some frequently asked questions about this course:
Is LIFT product the same as salt saline?
Although this product is salt saline based, it does have other (non-acid) ingredients that assist in the chemical reaction in the skin called Osmosis.
Can I use this with the manual tool method as I only micro blade?
Yes, if you are a manual method artist this is how you will be trained to do the removal.
I have seen a webinar in the USA for using LIFT, can I just do that?
In the UK you will need hands on training to enable you to get insurance for removal. You will however, be sent the same webinar as your pre study introduction to the training direct from GirlzInc. There will also be a test before the hands on training to confirm your understanding prior to any practical work commences.
Can I offer this as a body tattoo artist?
Yes you can. This course is open to body tattooists, permanent makeup artists and micro bladers.
In addition to your training you will receive:
- Models provided for practical training
- Products and equipment provided
- Award winning customer service
- Ongoing mentoring and support even after you have qualified
- Discounted onsite hotel for our students that travel from further afield
- Interest free payment plans available (no credit checks)
Our full day courses run from 10am to 4.30pm. We ask that you arrive for around 9.30am so you can grab yourself a cuppa from our student lounge, meet your fellow students and get yourself prepared for your day of learning. Although we have a finish time in our classes, if we need to we will stay if your training needs us to.
Our classes are kept small to ensure you receive the attention you deserve. Our experienced trainers are hand-selected by our Training Director Naomi O’Hara and pride themselves on their delivery and attention to detail. Our award winning Customer Service Team will ensure they are there for you throughout your journey with us and after. We are more than just an Academy, we want you to be the best you can be and know that your training is just the start of your journey!
Students must be aged 18+ and meet the criteria listed below:
- Must have a certificate in microblading or micropigmentation
Don't want to pay in full? We've got you covered. Offering Klarna to bring you flexible payment options at checkout, simply pay in 3 equal interest-free instalments.
For any course above £1000 we now offer flexible finance options to suit you. Ranging from 6 - 60 months at 17.99% apr.
Find out more here.