Colour Correction & Removal Course
Learn how to recognise and correct permanent makeup or microblading using pigment and how to remove using a salt saline solution.
Whether you are an experienced microblading or permanent makeup artist or a beginner in the industry, there will be clients who require removal of brows. Brow tattoo removal now makes up over 10% of our treatments, recognising how to remove or correct a brow is crucial to being able to treat most clients.
You may be faced with a badly placed brow for removal or you may be asked to change the colour of an orange, blue or ashy brow. This course will allow you to recognise:
- When to correct permanent make up or microblading
- When to remove a tattooed brow, whether that's microblading removal or permanent make up removal by machine
- How to correct a bad brow shape or position
- The basics of colour pigmentation and its effect on the skin
- Knowing & understanding the impact of the undertones in your pigments
This course is also available as a combined day course learning to remove tattoos on the whole body using the LIFT solution.
In addition to your training you will receive:
- Models provided for practical training
- Products and equipment provided for training
- Award winning customer service
- Ongoing mentoring and support even after you have qualified
- Discounted onsite hotel for our students that travel from further afield
- Interest free payment plans available (no credit checks)
Our full day courses run from 10am to 4.30pm. We ask that you arrive for around 9.30am so you can grab yourself a cuppa from our student lounge, meet your fellow students and get yourself prepared for your day of learning. Although we have a finish time in our classes, if we need to we will stay if your training needs us to.
Our classes are kept small to ensure you receive the attention you deserve. Our experienced trainers are hand-selected by our Training Director Naomi O’Hara and pride themselves on their delivery and attention to detail. Our award winning Customer Service Team will ensure they are there for you throughout your journey with us and after.
We are more than just an Academy, we want you to be the best you can be and know that your training is just the start of your journey!
Students must be aged 18+ and meet the criteria listed below:
- Must have a certificate in Micropigmentation or Microblading