ABT Accreditation in Microblading
Spread the cost! Our finance options allow you to spread the cost over 60 month terms. Contact us on +44 (0333) 777 7689 to discuss.
This popular course will teach you everything you need to know to be able to create the perfect hair strokes using a micro blade.
This course is perfect for beginners as we teach you everything you need to know. You will receive your portfolio via email once booked. The course also includes an Anatomy & Physiology pre study , this study is mandatory prior to your course starting.
The knowledge this course gives you is so much more than just microblading, the training content, delivery and after service is what we are renowned for!
Looking for a higher level?
You will spend 2 consecutive days with us. On day 1 you will cover all your theory work, this includes:
- Health & safety
- Anatomy & physiology
- Medical conditions
- Micro blade sizes and uses
- Pigment & colour
- Professional ethics
- Marketing your business
- Mapping & drawing on
- Practice pads
Day 2 will be your practical work. You don’t have to worry about models as we provide these for you.
In addition to your training you will receive:
- Your kit with all the microblades and essentials you need to complete your case studies
- Models provided for training
- Products and equipment provided for training
- Free Earn & Learn day if you need to refresh your skills before your assessment
- Exclusive access to a private forum
- Award winning customer service
- Ongoing mentoring and support even after you have qualified
- Discounted onsite hotel for our students that travel from further afield
- Interest free payment plans available (no credit checks)
Following your training you will need to submit your portfolio of 6 case studies. There is no exam or written work for this course.
Each case study is a combination of before, drawn on/mapped and after photographs and consent form. There is also a workbook to complete.
Once this has been submitted, marked and approved, we will invite you for your 3rd day with us, your assessment day. During this day we will observe you performing each of your treatments using all the protocols you have been taught. If successful, you are ready to start your business and making a huge return on your investment!
Included in the cost of your course is a starter kit to complete your case studies, this includes:
- 4 Brow pigments
- 1 Measuring calliper
- 1 Practice pad
- 1 China marker pencil (black)
- 1 Craft knife
- 6 Micro blades
- 3 Nano blades
- 6 Wound care packs
- 50 Pigment pots
- 1 Pack of micro lances (10 per pack)
- 10 Plasters
- 1 Pack of disposable facemasks (10 per pack)
- 1 Pack of disposable aprons (100 per pack)
- 1 Pack of aftercare ointment sachets (20 per pack)
- 1 Box of Disposable gloves
- Case studies: 6
- Assignment questions: No
- Exam: Yes Multiple choice
- Retouches for case studies allowed: Yes
Our full day courses run from 10am to 4.30pm. We ask that you arrive for around 9.30am so you can grab yourself a cuppa from our student lounge, meet your fellow students and get yourself prepared for your day of learning. Although we have a finish time in our classes, if we need to we will stay if your training needs us to.
Our classes are kept small to ensure you receive the attention you deserve. Our experienced trainers are hand-selected by our Training Director Naomi O’Hara and pride themselves on their delivery and attention to detail. Our award winning Customer Service Team will ensure they are there for you throughout your journey with us and after.
We are more than just an Academy, we want you to be the best you can be and know that your training is just the start of your journey!
- Must be 18+
- No previous experience required
This course takes place at Academy HQ in Portsmouth, Hampshire, over 3 days: 2 consecutive training days and then a 3rd separate day for your assessment.
Don't want to pay in full? We've got you covered. Offering Klarna to bring you flexible payment options at checkout, simply pay in 3 equal interest-free instalments.
For any course above £1000 we now offer flexible finance options to suit you. Ranging from 6 - 60 months at 17.99% apr.
Find out more here.
PMU Earnings Calculator
What could you be earning as a semi-permanent makeup artist?