CPD Level 4 Accreditation in Skin Needling
Needling is a fantastic treatment for those wanting to offer their clients a more clinical result. It creates great results for clients who have scarring, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, acne, stretch marks, rosacea…the list is endless!
This qualification is one of a new suite of level 4 advanced non-medical aesthetic therapies developed as a progression route for level 3 practitioners wishing to add to their repertoire in specific treatments.
Skin needling can also be called micro-needling therapy or collagen induction therapy.
It’s a non-invasive, non-surgical and non-ablative procedure for facial and body regeneration that involves the use of a needling device to create controlled skin injury. This anti-aging treatment creates great results for clients who have scarring, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, acne, stretch marks, rosacea…the list is endless!
During the 2 consecutive days training you will learn:
- Government guidelines & legislation
- Types of needling & equipment
- Benefits of needling
- Health & safety
- Anatomy & physiology of the skin
- Skin types
- Maturation and wound healing
- Growth factors
- Treatment depths & responses
- Contraindications & contradictions
- Consultation & consent
- Pot procedure & aftercare
In addition to your training you will receive:
- Models provided for practical training
- Products and equipment provided for training
- Award winning customer service
- Ongoing mentoring and support even after you have qualified
- Discounted onsite hotel for our students that travel from further afield
- Interest free payment plans available (no credit checks)
You will complete some of your practical work during your training with your models. Your coursework is completed from home and once this has been submitted, marked and feedback provided, we will invite you for your 3rd day with us, your assessment day. There is no exam for this Accreditation.
During your assessment day you will be observed on your work on your model using all the protocols you have been taught.
Our full day courses run from 10am to 4.30pm. We ask that you arrive for around 9.30am so you can grab yourself a cuppa from our student lounge, meet your fellow students and get yourself prepared for your day of learning. Although we have a finish time in our classes, if we need to we will stay if your training needs us to.
Our classes are kept small to ensure you receive the attention you deserve. Our experienced trainers are hand-selected by our Training Director Naomi O’Hara and pride themselves on their delivery and attention to detail. Our award winning Customer Service Team will ensure they are there for you throughout your journey with us and after.
We are more than just an Academy, we want you to be the best you can be and know that your training is just the start of your journey!
Students must be aged 16+ and meet the criteria laid out in at least one of the following bullet points:
- Level 3 in Beauty Therapy General
- Level 2 in Facial Massage and Skincare + Level 3 in Facial Electrotherapy + Level 3 in Epilation
- PMU qualification