ABT Accreditation in Swedish Massage
This qualification will enable you to carry out full face & body massage with the complete understanding of the theory & practical skills needed for a job in a spa, salon, clinic or your own salon.
Holistic treatments are a business on their own or an additional offering for more clinical salons.
Whichever category you fall into, the Swedish massage course is a firm favourite.
The 1 day training course will cover:
- What is massage?
- Benefits of massage
- Contra indications & adapting the massage
- Health & safety
- Massage moves
- Anatomy & physiology
- Equipment required
- After care advice
- The massage routine
- Key terms & definitions
In addition to your training you will receive:
- Models provided for practical training
- Products and equipment provided for training
- Award winning customer service
- Ongoing mentoring and support even after you have qualified
- Discounted onsite hotel for our students that travel from further afield
- Interest free payment plans available (no credit checks)
Our full day courses run from 10am to 4.30pm. We ask that you arrive for around 9.30am so you can grab yourself a cuppa from our student lounge, meet your fellow students and get yourself prepared for your day of learning. Although we have a finish time in our classes, if we need to we will stay if your training needs us to.
Our classes are kept small to ensure you receive the attention you deserve. Our experienced trainers are hand-selected by our Training Director Naomi O’Hara and pride themselves on their delivery and attention to detail. Our award winning Customer Service Team will ensure they are there for you throughout your journey with us and after.
We are more than just an Academy, we want you to be the best you can be and know that your training is just the start of your journey!
- Must be aged 16+
- No previous experience required