Thrive Superblend: Sleep
With the immune-boosting superfoods included in this bundle of calming goodness, this organic superfood medley helps you relax for a restful night's sleep and to ease daytime anxieties.
- Helps aid sleep
- Rich in nutrients such as potassium and vitamins A & B6
- Helps reduce anxieties
- To be taken once a day
Thrive Superblends are a great product to complement the treatments you offer your clients, helping them to feel good from the inside out! With the everyday stresses of modern life, everyone could do with a little calming! You can take this anytime, day or night, to take the edge off and help you relax.
Developed by esteemed nutritionist Denise Kelly, this blend is recommended for anyone who wants a little help to relax and unwind, but particularly for those who are struglling to get a good night's sleep; just have your clients take one scoop a day mixed in with water, fresh juice or a smoothie. This remedy also helps with daytime anxieties and stress.
- Carrot Powder - the nutrient alpha-carotene, potassium, B6, vitamin A and biotin, all have sleep-enhancing properties
- Turmeric - reduces inflammation, lowers blood sugar levels, helps detox the liver, boosts your immune system and eases your digestion. All vital components to help get you to sleep faster and wakeup feeling refreshed
- Ginger - helps you to relax and support your digestive system. This wonder-spice binds to serotonin receptors that helps to soothe overall mood and anxiety
- Cinnamon - a powerful antioxidant, helping to reduce inflammation and ward off germs. This well-known spice helps you relax and alleviate stress
- Lucuma - nicknamed the "Gold of Incas", this South American fruit helps balance blood sugar levels and induce optimal sleep. Due to its high fibre content, it also helps feed your gut bacteria, improve heart health and reduce inflammation
- Ashwagandha - having been used for over 3,000 years to relieve stress, increase energy levels and improve concentration, this important medicinal herb is classed as an adaptogen. It helps your body to manage stress and relieve anxiety. This herb supports the body and brain in numerous ways, especially sleep
Superblends can offer health benefits to everyone, the blends can be combined, and clients can see results in as little as 2-3 days. All of the products are organic, vegan and gluten free with no artificial ingredients. There are recipe cards available with each blend, helping you to add these supercharged nutrients into your diet in a variety of ways - not just smoothies!
The Superfood Blends are brought to you by Denise Kelly, an accomplished bioenergetics health testing practitioner with more than 15 years' experience of clinical practice. She created the blends during lockdown in 2020 to help her clients continue to maintain their nutrition and good health at a time when she couldn't see them in person.
Are you a business? Want to make a profit by reselling our Thrive range? View our stockist range or sign up to become a stockist here
Dispatch of orders is only Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
Order cut off for same day dispatch is 2:00PM Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
Special delivery is only available for a Monday-Friday delivery and does not include Saturday, Sunday or public holiday deliveries.
Collection is available from our Portsmouth location Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00 only, or by special prior arrangement on Saturday.
For more information, see our Delivery Policy.
Don't want to pay in full? We've got you covered. Offering Klarna to bring you flexible payment options at checkout, simply pay in 3 equal interest-free instalments.
For any course above £1000 we now offer flexible finance options to suit you. Ranging from 6 - 60 months at 17.99% apr.
You can call us on +44 (0333) 777 7689 or WhatsApp us on 07754 759346 to talk about a payment plan that suits your needs.
Find out more here.
If you have any questions, about what we do, what's the best product to use, or which course is right for you - you can call us on +44 (0333) 777 7689 for a chat, or you can WhatsApp us on 07754 759346, or email email@example.com. Want us to call you?
Here's how to get to us!