Qualification Upgrade to VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Micropigmentation
Spread the cost! Our finance options allow you to spread the cost over 60 month terms. Contact us on +44 (0333) 777 7689 to discuss.
If you already have a certificate in permanent makeup using a digital machine but want to gain the top qualification in the industry, this is perfect for you.
A course that is great for experienced technicians who have trained and been certificated in the UK or abroad but want to gain the top qualification in the industry, the VTCT Level 4.
We will assess your skills during an optional theory day with us, this will give us the opportunity to gauge your knowledge and skills. In the afternoon you will complete one of your practical elements for your portfolio.
This is your full practical day, you will complete two more elements so that over the two days we have observed a brow, lip and eyeliner.
During the theory day you will refresh on:
- Health & safety
- Anatomy & physiology
- Colour theory
- Case study presentation
- Assessment preparation
- 4 Brow
- 4 Lip
- 4 Eyeliner
Once this has been submitted, marked and approved, we will invite you for your assessment day with us. During this day we will observe you performing each of your treatments using all the protocols you have been taught. You will also complete your mandatory Level 2 Infection Prevention exam on this day.
- You must have obtained a Micropigmentation certificate in the UK or abroad
- You will need to be proficient in hair stroke and powder brow techniques, top and bottom eyeliner and lip line and lip blush
- Proof of qualification certification will be requested prior to attending
- If you do not have all the required skills, we can provide additional training which can be booked separately at an additional fee.
- Should you fail the final assessment, additional fees will apply for reassessment as follows: £250 for reassessment, £550 for additional training
A reasonable ability with written English is required for this course.
The cost of this VTCT course includes the mandatory VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) for Beauty Therapy and Nail Services. This is a self-study course with a live exam which will be taken at the Academy.
Students who originally trained with The Clinical Academy in ABT Micropigmentation will receive a 25% discount on this course. Please contact us for you exclusive discount code.
Students must be 18+ and meet the criteria listed below:
- Must submit proof of PMU certificate
- Must be proficient in hair stroke and powder brow techniques, top and bottom eyeliner and lip line and lip blush
- Proof of qualification certification must be provided prior to attending
This course takes place at Academy HQ in Portsmouth, Hampshire, over 2 consecutive days, followed by a separate assessment day, to be arranged after the training days.
This course does not cover microblading, we have a VTCT Microblading upgrade course available separately.
Don't want to pay in full? We've got you covered. Offering Klarna to bring you flexible payment options at checkout, simply pay in 3 equal interest-free instalments.
For any course above £1000 we now offer flexible finance options to suit you. Ranging from 6 - 60 months at 17.99% apr.
Find out more here.
PMU Earnings Calculator
What could you be earning as a semi-permanent makeup artist?