Qualification Upgrade to VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Micropigmentation
A course that is great for experienced technicians who have trained in the UK or abroad but want to gain the top qualification in the industry, the VTCT Level 4.
We will assess your skills during a theory day with us and give us the opportunity to gauge your knowledge and skills and then some practical work.
- You must have obtained a Micropigmentation certificate in the UK or abroad
- You will need to be proficient in hair stroke and powder brow techniques, top and bottom eyeliner and lip line and lip blush
- If you do not have all the required skills, we can provide additional training which can be booked separately at an additional fee.
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Colour Theory
- Case Study presentation
- Assessment preparation
- 4 Brow
- 4 Lip
- 4 Eyeliner
Once this has been submitted, marked and approved, we will invite you for your assessment day with us. During this day we will observe you performing each of your treatments using all the protocols you have been taught.
Should you fail the final assessment, additional fees will apply for reassessment as follows:
- £250 for reassessment
- £550 for additional training
A reasonable ability with written English is required for this course.
The cost of this VTCT course includes the mandatory VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) for Beauty Therapy and Nail Services. This is a self-study course with a live exam which will be taken at the Academy.
Students who originally trained with The Clinical Academy in ABT Micropigmentation will receive a 25% discount on this course. Please contact us for you exclusive discount code.
Students must be 18+ and meet the criteria listed below:
- Must hold a PMU certificate