VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Micropigmentation - For Existing Certified Artists
Spread the cost! Our finance options allow you to spread the cost over 60 month terms. Contact us on +44 (0333) 777 7689 to discuss.
This course uses recognition of prior learning. If you already have a certificate in permanent makeup using a digital machine but want/need to gain a qualification at level 4 within the industry, this is perfect for you.
A course that is great for certified technicians who have trained and been certificated in the UK or abroad but want to gain a qualification in the industry to VTCT Level 4 standards.
We will assess your skills during an theory day with us, this will give us the opportunity to gauge your knowledge and skills and you a chance to refresh your theory knowledge to Level 4 standards. In the afternoon you will have the chance to complete one of your practical elements for your portfolio should you meet the requirements or if you require some assistance we can give feedback to you for the next steps required.
This is a full practical day, you will complete two more elements towards your portfolio a so that over the two days we have observed you in treatment.
During the course you will refresh on:
- Health & safety
- Anatomy & physiology
- Colour theory
- Case study presentation
- Assessment preparation
- 4 Brow
- 4 Lip
- 4 Eyeliner
Once this has been submitted and marked, we will invite you for your assessment day with us. During this day we will observe you performing each of your treatments using all the protocols you have been taught.
- You must have obtained a Micropigmentation certificate in the UK or abroad (if you do not have this please see our beginner Level 4 Micropigmentation Course.
- You will need to be proficient in hair stroke and powder brow techniques, top and bottom eyeliner and lip line and lip blush (Should you require more training in one or more of these elements please contact us to discuss how we can help you.
- Proof of qualification certification will be requested prior to attending
- If you do not have all the required skills, we can provide additional training which can be booked separately at an additional fee.
- Should you fail the final assessment, additional fees will apply for reassessment as follows: £250 for reassessment, £550 for additional training
A reasonable ability with written English is required for this course.
Students who originally trained with The Clinical Academy in ABT Micropigmentation will receive a 25% discount on this course. Please contact us for you exclusive discount code.
Students must be 18+ and meet the criteria listed below:
- Must submit proof of PMU certificate
- Must be proficient in hair stroke and powder brow techniques, top and bottom eyeliner and lip line and lip blush
- Proof of qualification certification must be provided prior to attending
This course takes place at Academy HQ in Portsmouth, Hampshire, followed by a separate assessment day, to be arranged after the training days.
This course does not cover microblading, we have a VTCT Microblading upgrade course available separately. Earn and learn day(s) can be booked to complete your portfolio if required.
Don't want to pay in full? We've got you covered. Offering Klarna to bring you flexible payment options at checkout, simply pay in 3 equal interest-free instalments.
For any course above £1000 we now offer flexible finance options to suit you. Ranging from 6 - 60 months at 17.99% apr.
Find out more here.
PMU Earnings Calculator
What could you be earning as a semi-permanent makeup artist?