VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Micropigmentation (Brow, Lip & Eyeliner)
Spread the cost! Pay over 6 - 60 months, whatever suits your budget!
Permanent make up is such an evolving industry and is a huge business. It seems everyone wants to wake up with makeup, and we can see why!
This course offers so much more than just tattooing, the training and after service is over and above what you would expect for this kind of course.
The course includes an Anatomy & Physiology pre-study prior to your course start date.
This training course will teach you how to create:
- Hair stroke brows
- Powder brows
- Top eyeliner
- Bottom eyeliner
- Lip liner
- Lip blush
You will spend 4 consecutive days with us. You will receive your manual via email once you have booked. On day 1 you will cover all your theory work, this includes:
- Health & safety
- Anatomy & physiology
- Medical conditions
- Needle sizes and uses
- Pigment & colour
- Professional ethics
- Marketing your business
- Mapping & drawing on
- Practise pads
The remaining 3 days will be your practical work. You don’t have to worry about models as we provide these for you.
In addition to your training you will receive:
- State of the art Peak Kyan digital machine included PLUS your kit to complete your case studies
- Models provided for training
- Products and equipment provided for training
- FREE Earn & Learn day if you need to refresh your skills before your assessment
- Exclusive access to a private forum
- Award winning customer service
- Ongoing mentoring and support even after you have qualified
- Discounted onsite hotel for our students that travel from further afield
- Interest free payment plans available (no credit checks)
Following your training you will need to submit your portfolio. This will be some written coursework and 12 case studies:
- 4 Brow
- 4 Lip
- 4 Eyeliner
Each case study is a combination of before, drawn on/mapped and after photographs and consent form. There is also a workbook to complete but no exam for this course.
Once this has been submitted, marked and approved, we will invite you for your 5th day with us, your assessment day. During this day we will observe you performing each of your treatments using all the protocols you have been taught. If successful, you are ready to start your business and making a huge return on your investment!
Included in your course is a FREE starter kit to complete your case studies, this includes:
- Peak Kyan digital machine & Atom X power pack
- Tunic top
- 4 Brow pigments
- 3 Lip pigments
- 2 Eyeliner pigments
- 4 Brow needle cartridges (depending on preference in training)
- 8 Needles for use with both lip and eyeliner
- 1 Measuring calliper
- 50 Pigment pots
- 1 Practice pad
- 1 Litre sterile water
- 1 Box of clip cord sleeves
- 1 Roll of barrier film
- 2 Packs of disposable face masks (10 per pack)
- 1 Pack of disposable aprons (100 per pack)
- 5 Saline eye wash vials
- 5 Xailin eye drops ampules
- 12 Plasters
- 2 packs of micro lances (10 per pack)
- 12 Wound care packs
- 1 China marker pencil (black)
- 1 Craft knife
- 1 Pack of aftercare balm sachets (20 per pack)
The course also includes an Anatomy & Physiology pre study, this study is mandatory prior to your course starting date. You will complete a test during your training and, if successful, gain your additional certificate for this knowledge.
- Case studies: 12
- Assignment questions: Yes
- Exam: No
- Retouches for case studies allowed: Yes
Why not try our Taster Day? It's only £199 to spend the theory day with us and gives you a great insight into the course. What's more, if you book on the full course within 4 months we will refund this!
Our full day courses run from 10am to 4.30pm. We ask that you arrive for around 9.30am so you can grab yourself a cuppa from our student lounge, meet your fellow students and get yourself prepared for your day of learning. Although we have a finish time in our classes, if we need to we will stay if your training needs us to.
Our classes are kept small to ensure you receive the attention you deserve. Our experienced trainers are hand-selected by our Training Director Naomi O’Hara and pride themselves on their delivery and attention to detail. Our award winning Customer Service Team will ensure they are there for you throughout your journey with us and after. We are more than just an Academy, we want you to be the best you can be and know that your training is just the start of your journey!
- Must be aged 18+
This course takes place at Academy HQ in Portsmouth, Hampshire, over 5 days, including 4 consecutive training days followed by a separate assessment day, to be arranged after the training days.
Don't want to pay in full? We've got you covered. Offering Klarna to bring you flexible payment options at checkout, simply pay in 3 equal interest-free instalments.
For any course above £1000 we now offer flexible finance options to suit you. Ranging from 6 - 60 months at 17.99% apr.
Find out more here.