CPD Level 4 Accreditation in Mesotherapy
This is an advanced beauty course and will make you one of the UK's elite therapists. Using this mesotherapy technique, your clients will receive improved cell communication & skin cocktail benefits with from your injectable skills.
Mesotherapy uses a cocktail of vitamins, which are injected into the lower layers of the skin using a needle. It can improve dull, tired looking skin and wrinkles and can also help blood circulation; this will aid the body to flush out ageing toxins making the skin look younger and brighter.
During the 2 consecutive days training you will learn:
- Cross contamination
- Layers and functions of the skin
- Growth factors
- Treating male skin
In addition to your training you will receive:
- Models provided for practical training
- Products and equipment provided for training
- Award winning customer service
- Ongoing mentoring and support even after you have qualified
- Discounted onsite hotel for our students that travel from further afield
- Interest free payment plans available (no credit checks)
As this is a CPD Level 4 Accreditation, there is no coursework or exam and you will leave your training with your certification.
Our full day courses run from 10am to 4.30pm. We ask that you arrive for around 9.30am so you can grab yourself a cuppa from our student lounge, meet your fellow students and get yourself prepared for your day of learning. Although we have a finish time in our classes, if we need to we will stay if your training needs us to.
Our classes are kept small to ensure you receive the attention you deserve. Our experienced trainers are hand-selected by our Training Director Naomi O’Hara and pride themselves on their delivery and attention to detail. Our award winning Customer Service Team will ensure they are there for you throughout your journey with us and after.
We are more than just an Academy, we want you to be the best you can be and know that your training is just the start of your journey!
Students must be age 18+ and meet the criteria laid out in at least one of the following bullet points:
- Level 3 in Beauty Therapy General
- PMU Certification
- Level 3 in Facial Electrotherapy + Level 3 in Epilation + Level 3 in Anatomy and Physiology (A&P)