CPD Level 3 Accreditation in Electrical Epilation
Electrolysis is still the only proven permanent method of epilation and many people benefit from this tried and trusted treatment. It’s a safe, effective, progressive and permanent method of removing unwanted hair.
Hair removal is big business and there are various ways for doing this with electrolysis still being a firm favourite.
When treating, each hair requires repeated treatment because every individual hair has its own growing cycle and blood supply. Electrolysis works by weakening the hair and eventually destroying it. It’s also a perfect accompaniment to laser as it can target the light hairs that lasers cannot treat.
During the 1 day training you will learn:
- Health & safety
- Analysis of the client & consultation
- Methods of epilation and needles
- The skin and epilation
- Advice and aftercare
In addition to your training you will receive:
- Models provided for practical training
- Products and equipment provided for training
- Award winning customer service
- Ongoing mentoring and support even after you have qualified
- Discounted onsite hotel for our students that travel from further afield
- Interest free payment plans available (no credit checks)
Our full day courses run from 10am to 4.30pm. We ask that you arrive for around 9.30am so you can grab yourself a cuppa from our student lounge, meet your fellow students and get yourself prepared for your day of learning. Although we have a finish time in our classes, if we need to we will stay if your training needs us to.
Our classes are kept small to ensure you receive the attention you deserve. Our experienced trainers are hand-selected by our Training Director Naomi O’Hara and pride themselves on their delivery and attention to detail. Our award winning Customer Service Team will ensure they are there for you throughout your journey with us and after.
We are more than just an Academy, we want you to be the best you can be and know that your training is just the start of your journey!
Students must be aged 16+ and meet the criteria laid out in at least one of the following bullet points:
- Level 2 in Beauty Therapy General
- Level 3 in Anatomy and Physiology (A&P)